Friday, September 7, 2007

A New Face!

I hope you all had a great summer!
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you all. My name is Angela James and I am going to be joining you for the next 7 weeks. I'm really excited to be here in Groton and I'm looking forward to working with all of you.
As some of you may know I'm a student teacher from SUNY Geneseo, which is just outside of Rochester in case you were wondering. I grew up in a small town similar to Groton and I love it. Some of my favorite past times include camping, fishing, arts and crafts, and reading.
Well, I look forward to getting to know you all these first few weeks!
See you all in class!
~Miss James

4 comments:

Jason said...

Nice math blog.

Karol R said...

Welcome to Groton

Anonymous said...

I luv Miss James she's the best <33

~Ashley M.

Barb said...

I sure am impressed with a student teacher who keeps right on teaching when a nextdoor teacher walks through getting cream. And, what great students, no one made a move. All were concentrating. Must be a great teacher working with you--i'm with you, Ashley! And, sorry-- Mrs. Morey and I are used to stepping in on our classes.
A thank you to Mrs. Morey, too, for stopping in and seeing our math in English last Friday.