Thursday, September 13, 2007

Logic Madness

Over the past few days the 'Who's Finished' bin has been absolutely jam packed with Logic Links, and more recently Perplexers, so congratulations to all of you on a job well done!!!
Almost everyone has turned in a few puzzles and some of you have turned in quite a few of them. So I just want to take a moment to give a special shout out to those of you who have completed 15 or more puzzles, and therefore are done with logic puzzles for the first ten weeks! And they are:

Jeff B.
Savanah B.
Stephanie B.
Emily F.
Ricky N.
Jordan T.

Also of note are those who only have a couple more to go in order to have 15 completed puzzles! They are:

Jai A.
Jason H.
Nicole W.

Great Job everybody and keep up the good work!!!

~Miss James

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found at that I am really good at Perplexers so I will keep doing those. :)

Barb said...

You know I 'caught' Shania doing sudokus, or maybe what you're talking about, before English one day...I told her before class no 'sneaking' was needed. Are you doing them in math now? I think you've got a student who likes to do them!